Saturday 28 February 2009

Anywhere can be a gallery!

I have spent a good proportion of my week in the hospital where there is some amazing art work all over the walls. This makes me ponder on the fact that everywhere and everthing could be a art gallery/show. My thoughts came onto graffiti, propganda, street crime, and the film 'This is England'. In the film they talk about the fights on the street and hang out in derilic houses and under passageways. One my way to asda one day i took the wrong route and got lost but found a great place to hold an exhibition. It looks like the inside of a bathroom (tiled walls), but outside infront of a patch of grass. If i could get some work up there, its quite a busy road and would be a great place to get things noticed.

(picture of space needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment