Friday 5 February 2010

Space Invaders Exhibition At Fact

Space Invaders is a exhibition for everyone. It was very inspirational to see a game in the exhibition, "Flower" by thatgamecompany and Sony Playstation that i have already completed at home on the PS3. It is a very beautiful and relaxing game and it makes me think how other passions in my life can be used in my art work. Even the littlest of things. I used to think that to have a passion for something it would have to be something profound such; being a gamer and knowing all the new releases (which i certainly don't) and playing all the games, but i only had a passion for one particular game. How ever small something is there is still room for becoming obsessed.




Ive started think about other things which are passions i may have never noticed before:
1. Saving Christmas and birthday cards (who doesn't?!)
2. Tea (i love tea!)
3. McDonald's (its an everyday habit)
4. Wind turbines (love the structure and landscapes their found in)

.. etc.


I have become much more aware of ways in which to bring things i will enjoy into my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment